1. Pop the prawns in a mixing bowl with lime juice and olive oil to coat. Add a pinch of sea salt and black cracked pepper to taste.
2. Cover with glad wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Thread three prawns onto each skewer and repeat.
4. Heat a BBQ or char-grill plate on high. Cook each skewer for approximately 2 minutes per side.
5. Serve with lime wedges and aioli or mayonnaise.
Note: Prawns can be substituted with chicken, repeat steps above.
Recipe by Talking SalesPrint Your Shopping List