1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Lightly spray a pie dish with oil and line it with puff pastry.
2. In a greased frying pan, add leeks, garlic and bacon together. Fry until golden brown, then let cool slightly, halve and add into the pie dish.
3. Chop the asparagus in half and place on top of the leek mixture in the pie dish. Carefully crack six eggs on top of the asparagus and leek.
4. Crack the remaining eggs into a small bowl and add milk. Season with salt and pepper, then pour into the pie dish.
5. Add chopped parsley, chives and the remaining leek mixture.
6. Brush the edges of the pastry with a little milk and place the remaining puff pastry over the top, crimping the edges all the way around. Trim the pastry with a knife and brush the pastry with some milk.
7. Place into the oven for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Recipe & Photography by Emily Godfrey of Adeline and LumierePrint Your Shopping List