1. Line of the base of a round spring form cake tin with a circle of baking paper. Blend all the base ingredients together until a biscuit crumb forms. Press firmly into the tin.
2. Blend all the filling ingredients together, excluding the blueberries and extra coconut oil, until smooth.
3. Spread half the mixture onto the base, carefully spreading it out. Pop into the freezer.
4. Meanwhile, add 1 cup of frozen blueberries and extra 1/4 cup of coconut oil to the remaining filling and blend until evenly purple.
5. Spread this on the previous layer and smooth out with the edge of a spatula head.
6. For the topping, blend blueberries into a berry sauce. Pour over the last layer and shake the tin to make the sauce sit evenly.
7. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
8. To serve, let the cake thaw for half an hour before cutting. This cake can be stored in the freezer for several weeks.
Note: Swap the blueberries for any berries or fresh fruit that is in season such as strawberries, kiwi or passionfruit.
Recipe & Photography by Jade WalkerPrint Your Shopping List