1. Blend sunflower kernels until a nut butter consistency forms (1-3 minutes, depending on blender).
2. Add all the base ingredients, excluding hazelnuts, and blend to combine.
3. Stir through whole hazelnuts and then press into a lined or silicone slice form using your hands.
4. Pop into the freezer.
5. For the topping, blend hazelnuts until smooth. Add remaining topping ingredients together and blend until smooth.
6. Remove base from freezer and spread with topping. Freeze for half an hour.
7. Cut into slices and refrigerate until served.
Note: Double the topping recipe and store excess in a glass jar for homemade raw Nutella.
Recipe & Photography by Jade WalkerPrint Your Shopping List