1. Blend all the mousse ingredients together until smooth.
2. Spread 1cm layers in small silicone moulds.
3. Pop into the freezer.
4. Mix raw chocolate ingredients until combined. Pour over each mousse layer.
5. Repeat steps 1 and 2. Finish with one more mousse layer.
6. Freeze for 2 hours. Serve with extra drizzled chocolate, orange zest and fresh fruit.
Note: Save extra raw chocolate for presentation, as well as orange zest and fresh fruit.
Recipe & Photography by Jade WalkerPrint Your Shopping List