1. Soak dried figs in water for 10 minutes to soften. Blend all base ingredients until a biscuit crumb is formed, then press into a lined slice form.
2. For the filling, blend cashews until smooth.
3. Add all filling ingredients together, excluding pomegranate seeds.
4. Spread half of the mixture on top of the base. Pop into the freezer for ten minutes.
5. Stir through pomegranate seeds in remaining filling mixture and then spread onto the slice.
6. Top with extra grated lemon rind and coconut. Freeze for 2 hours.
7. Mix together the sauce ingredients and drizzle on the slice before serving.
Note: To remove pomegranate seeds, place one half of the fruit face down in your hand and bash with a wooden spoon to force the seeds out into a large bowl.
Recipe & Photography by Jade WalkerPrint Your Shopping List