1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Peel and chop parsnips into large batons (5cm x 1.5cm)
3. Peel and cut onion into six wedges and place both parsnip and onion into a large bowl.
4. Add garlic, salt and pepper and pour olive oil over the top. Toss everything to ensure it is all covered in oil.
5. Peel and chop beetroot into quarters add to the parsnip mix. Toss again lightly and pour everything into a large roasting pan along with the sprigs of rosemary.
6. Roast for 20 minutes.
7. Thoroughly clean the baby carrots, top and tail them. Peel the pumpkin and chop into cubes. Add both into the roasting pan and brush with some olive oil.
8. Roast for a further 40 minutes.
9. When the vegetables are looking golden, add in the baby tomatoes and roast for another 10 minutes.
10. In a bowl, whisk together the juice of half a lemon, two tablespoons of olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
11. Once the vegetables are cooked, take them out of the oven. Whisk the vinaigrette again, add in capers and pour over the top of the vegetables.
Recipe & Photography by Emily Godfrey of Adeline and LumierePrint Your Shopping List