- Blend all base ingredients together and press firmly into a large silicone or lined cake form. Place in freezer.
- Meanwhile, blend dates and coconut oil together until as smooth as possible. Add a tbs of water if you need to get it going.
- Add the other ingredients and blend. Smooth over biscuit base with a spatula. Place back in freezer.
- Lastly, mix chocolate ingredients except nuts, and drizzle over caramel. Tilt cake form from side to side to get it evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with nuts and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve immediately and refrigerate when not devouring!
Recipe & Photography by Jade Walker
Print Your Shopping List
Instagram – @jadewalke.r
Facebook – facebook.com/jadewalker.com.au