1. Preheat the oven to 220°C (210°C fan-forced)
2. Place the baby potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water and cook until they begin to soften, roughly 10-15 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, add in all the spices including the salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Place Olive oil in a large roasting pan and heat in the oven until hot. Drain the potatoes and add them to the pan, gently tossing in the oil.
5. Evenly sprinkle the spice mix over the top of the potatoes and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove the potatoes and turn them over. Continue to cook for a further 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photography by Emily GodfreyPrint Your Shopping List